Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Twitter

A few months ago i started using Twitter. It was really great and it gave me a sense of privacy that i needed (just enough privacy that i needed). I found Twitter really cool because i have always wanted to put statuses in Facebook in order to just vent or say something out of the blue, but given the amount of people in Facebook, i refuse to do so (from key people to bosses, they're all there). Additionally, sometimes putting facebook statuses can somewhat give different meaning to people, and that is why the reason i enjoyed using Twitter! It's only to write, vent, or say a quick one liner for all your followers to read. Pretty cool stuff huh?!

However, more and more people are now in Twitter and somehow, it lost the quasi privacy that i have always enjoyed. Though i don't mind more people to join in the fun, it just lost the special touch that it had back when i initially started using it. Before i could really say anything at all... Now, not so much. But it's all good. My initial idea for writing this entry was just to simply vent out that Twitter isn't that private anymore. And here it is. So now, i am back to blogging. The ever reliable blog. Blogging is still the godfather of all social networking sites and activities in the internet. Again and again, i put all my social networking accounts for everyone to see, because that is the real heart of it. I understand all the security measures that people take for their account (i do too for Facebook!) but for sites like twitter and my blog, i don't. Maybe it's just me. For my blog, i don't really care who reads my blog, i don't even know if there's someone else who knows i have or that i do blog, but that's all part of the fun. The thoughts i put in the internet are for the public because if it's not, then i won't put it. My blog is my very reliable friend and i am happy that i enjoy doing this. i am not making sense at all anymore...

to end this, tomorrow is my first year in P&G. My first year in my new role. A new beginning for me. I may not have the same energy as before, but i will get it back. CONFIDENCE. CONFIDENCE. i need again. Let's do this. Time to ROCK THAILAND!!! As what Mila Kunis has said in her movie, Friends with Benefits when asked if carrying the luggage is the thing that she'll doo.... she answered... NO. I'll CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!

Time to CHANGE LIVES!! I'm EXCITED. I'm READY. Time for the ROBIN SHOW :)

No comments:

Post a Comment