Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Shine


"Runnin’ through the moment as the sun goes down
(Starlight, starlight)
And all I ever wanted was to hear that sound
(All night, all night)
But it’s all for you to prove it
Keep on movin’, keep on usin’
My shine
My shine, my shine"

These words stuck in my head right now and i find myself writing another blog entry after X months. It's been a few months since my last post and many many changes since. My blog has always been my safe zone. more than facebook, more than twitter, more than any social network service can provide. If i am not posting anything in this blog, means i'm just keeping all my thoughts in my mind waiting for it to be forgotten. 
Currently, i have quite a number of things in my plate. BKK Reco, CBY Transition, SG RD maintenance, BKK FI Reduction, Skills, BI Testing, and Asia Commecialization to name a few. Right now, i have to say i am more driven than i was a few months back. I hope to learn from my mistakes and help me grow as a person through those. I have tight deadlines to follow. I need to finish all these soon and i will. These next 2 months will be one to remember and one that will bring me by to the glory i once had, my shine.
Looking forward to the challenge and looking forward to posting a celebratory blog post in the next 2 months. Work hard, work smart as my Nie would say. I CAN DO THIS.
Keep on movin', keep on usin'. My shine. My shine. My shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment